You have decided that Sweets for a Cause program is the right business opportunity for you and you want to be the first in your area with the MINI MAX Profit Centers. You can order all the items needed to start your own Sweets for a Cause Business online using our convenient fully secure order form or you can follow the ordering procedure as outlined below.
To order online:
What is the next step?
- First review the different MINI MAX Profit Centre Packages and decide on the package that best fits your budget or the package that will provide you with the lifestyle that you have always wanted.
- Next, go to the Free Sweets for a Cause Proposal Form and fill it out and submit it to us. We will then review your application and then based on your information, we will draw up a good proposal and send it by email for your review.
- A company representative will then call you to answer any questions you may have.
- If everything is in order, all that is left to determine is the method of payment. We accept all major credit cards or a bank wire.
- Once we receive your payment your order is then assembled and shipped within 2 business days.
- As soon as your order is shipped you will receive your waybill tracking # by email so you can then monitor your order and arrange for a pre-determined delivery time. Our freight carrier does deliver right to your door.
- When you receive your order we recommend that you check your delivery boxes for any exterior damage and that all the MINI MAX Machines have arrived as per the order. If you notice any damaged machines, have the drive indicate that on the waybill.
- After you have unpacked your order and assembled the bases to your MINI MAX Profit Centres, the next step is to find locations for them. Please refer to Aquiring Locations. You can either locate them yourself or we can refer you to a locating company that can provide that service.
- When delivering your MINI MAX’s, you can use a van, truck or car as they do not take up very much space. You can place quite a few machines in one trip. You can fill your MINI MAX’s with candies before you deliver them.
- The last part of running your Sweets for a Cause business is the best part. You should service your MINI MAX Profit Centers every 2 to 3 weeks. When servicing your machines, you first remove the coin and empty it into your money bag,then simply replace the empty or used Product Globe with a full extra Globe, then you give the machine a wipe if needed and your are on your way to the next location. You then count the Cash at home and you can either count and roll your cash or some banks will pay you on the weight of the cash.